Dana Carvey is mourning the loss of his eldest son. The 68-year-old SNL alum’s son Dex passed away at the age of 32 on Wednesday from an accidental drug overdose. The Wayne’s World actor and his wife, Paula Carvey, wrote in a statement on Instagram: “Last night we suffered a terrible tragedy. Our beloved son, […]
Angus Cloud‘s loved ones are speaking out for the first time since his tragic passing. As we’ve been reporting, the 25-year-old Euphoria star (real name Conor Hickey) died in late July due to an accidental overdose on fentanyl, methamphetamine, cocaine, and other drugs. Since then, his coworkers and friends have been sharing their condolences to […]
The post Angus Cloud’s Mom Describes Finding The <i>Euphoria</i> Star After His Fatal Overdose appeared first on Perez Hilton.
We finally know what took Angus Cloud‘s life. Nearly two months after the Euphoria star tragically passed away at just 25 years old, questions have been answered regarding his mysterious cause of death. According to the Alameda County Coroner’s Office, Angus’s death has been attributed to an accidental overdose of a very “lethal combination” of […]
The post <i>Euphoria</i> Star Angus Cloud’s Tragic Cause Of Death Finally Revealed appeared first on Perez Hilton.
Travis Barker is remembering his fallen friend this week. On Monday, the Blink-182 drummer took to Instagram to share a collection of throwback pics honoring his late friend and frequent collaborator, DJ A.M., on the 14th anniversary of his death. The first pic featured A.M., whose real name was Adam Michael Goldstein, smirking in a […]
The post Travis Barker Honors Late Friend DJ AM On 14th Anniversary Of His Death appeared first on Perez Hilton.
Drena De Niro is coming for trolls spreading lies about her son Leandro‘s death. As we’ve been reporting, the 19-year-old grandson of Robert De Niro tragically died from an accidental drug overdose when he was sold fentanyl-laced pills. Since then, the NYPD successfully named a suspect in the case — Sofia Haley Marks. Naturally, the […]
The post Robert De Niro’s Daughter SLAMS ‘Trolling’ Social Media Users For Lies About Son’s Death! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
Angus Cloud’s mom is speaking out about his death. As you know, the 25-year-old actor’s family announced he passed away at their home in Oakland, California earlier this week. They did not reveal an official cause of death. However, it seemingly had to do with his mental health struggle as they said Angus “intensely struggled” […]
The post Angus Cloud’s Mom Speaks Out — Denies Claims He Was Suicidal Before His Tragic Death appeared first on Perez Hilton.
Denise Russo’s tragic cause of death has finally been revealed. Four months after The X-Life alum was shockingly found unresponsive on the floor of a friend’s San Diego home, details have emerged about exactly what went down in her final moments. TMZ reported that when she was found unresponsive in March, drug paraphernalia was discovered […]
The post <i>The X-Life</i> Star Denise Russo’s Cause Of Death Revealed 4 Months On… appeared first on Perez Hilton.
The father of 13-year-old Jacob Stevens has a message for all parents following his son’s tragic death. As you may have heard, the young teen from Ohio died last month as a result of an overdose on allergy medication — he was participating in a viral challenge making a wave on TikTok called the “Benadryl […]
The post Father Of 13-Year-Old Who Died In TikTok ‘Benadryl Challenge’ Warns Parents Of Dangers appeared first on Perez Hilton.
As you probably heard, Coolio died unexpectedly last September — and now his family finally has answers as to what happened… The Gangsta’s Paradise rapper, whose real name was Artis Leon Ivey Jr., was only 59 years old when he was found unresponsive at a friend’s Los Angeles home. He was visiting his good friend […]
A family vacation turned into a nightmare after a 19-month-old baby died of a fentanyl overdose… Looking forward to a getaway, Lydie and Boris Lavenir took their daughter Enora, as well as their four other children, to a Wellington, Florida Airbnb in August 2021 — and that’s when the unthinkable happened. The mother of five […]
The post Family Sues Airbnb & Property Owner After Their Toddler Dies Of Fentanyl Overdose While On Vacation appeared first on Perez Hilton.